Sunday, June 3, 2012

2-3 left unspoken for... and to the applicants that I met today...

Today, 3 place holders came to view the puppies to better help them decide which they'd be wanting.

Although deposits won't be made until Wednesday, it looksl like BLACK BOY (who will now go by "Tuna"), WHITE GIRL, and GRAY GIRL will all have homes :)

That leaves GREEN GIRL, PINK GIRL, and BROWN GIRL for the taking.

I know that an already approved and numbered applicant is still deciding between Green and Pink, but that leaves the door open for two more potential applicants to get their papers in to me and score a spot for Wednesday's holds.

To those of you that I met with today - Hooray for putting a face to a name! I was very happy to have met all of you, and couldn't be more pleased with who my fur babies will be going home with in 7 weeks. You won't be recieving a call from me on Wednesday, since you've already expressed which puppy you'd like to me, but here is the info you need to send deposits:

My paypal address: ErinMartin927@hotmail.com

Please send the payment as 'PERSONAL' *not* as goods or services. In the notes section (there is a portion at the bottom of the screen before you submit the payment), please write: your full name, the puppy you chose, and '$275, 50% non-refundable deposit'.

THANKS EVERYONE! I'll update at least a few times a week with pictures and how the little tykes are doing, so make sure to subscribe to the blog so that it will alert you of updates! If you have hotmail, you can sign in with that address (...I think)...

No comments:

Post a Comment